sábado, 25 de abril de 2020


Speaking project Level 2 (script)


  • ·         Use this script to organize the sections and topics of your video.
  • ·         Write what you are going to say in each section of the video.
  • ·         Consider time in each section.



INTRODUCTION
Greeting;  
Say hello using a common expression.


Good morning.
Introduce yourself (mention your name, last name and subject)
I am Luz Merys Misal Hernandez my theme is stay at home.
Say what you are going to talk about in the video. (“In this video, I’m going to talk about...”)
In this video I am going to talk about my daily routines at home.
CONTENT

1. Talking about your likes and dislikes
I like listening to music.
I like to see chepe fortuna
I don’t like to be called mechis.
I don’t like them to lie on my bed.


2. Describe your routine in quarantine (Include info about your pet, family)
I get up at 5:40 in the morning I do the housework, and I help my aunt to prepare breakfast, we always put the radio un stereo 103.6 to listen to the reflections and testimonies that are broadcast. I prepare to give my virtual class and do the work and in the afternoons I see novels with my family.


3. Talk about your family members’ likes and dislikes using the present simple.

They always play parke.
You like micro soccer.
He always excesives.
You see many video games.
She doesn’t like ironing her hair.
You don’t like dancing.
They don’t like to wash the china.
He does not like to ride a bycycle
ENDING
Farewell  
(Say goodbye using a common expression.)  

See you soon, take care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario